Thursday, January 22, 2009

warm apartment > rainy lyonnais night

Squid's got internet at home (although it didn't come without a fight), and a pretty boring night ahead of her, so how about some pictures? As one of my roommates just said, I'm on the struggle bus, meaning that things are actually kind of difficult right now. But on to the pictures!


View of our apartment from the front door.


Apartment detail: we call it the sea urchin light.


View of the same room, this time from the door to my room.


View of our comparatively huge kitchen. Note the washing machine instead of a dishwasher! We don't have a microwave, either.


Rue de la Fromagerie (this one's for you, B)!


Schedule of the Coemedia Cinema with me in the background taking the picture.


The Olly Boutique, a sex toy store (oh France, how I love you).


Lying in bed reading during a beautiful afternoon. I put the camera down on my chest to take this one.

Well, that's it for now. My two roommates are supposedly going to a costume party later, which I politely declined, because I hate costume parties and I also hate paying ten euros for a party that I probably won't enjoy. I guess you could say I'm not your typical college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment